Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Website of the APOCs

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

People On thebfc.tk Thinks That Apocalypse Is N00b$

Go down 
+2
Vanion
{SoH}DarkSoul{CoM}
6 posters
AuthorMessage
{SoH}DarkSoul{CoM}

{SoH}DarkSoul{CoM}

People On thebfc.tk Thinks That Apocalypse Is N00b$ Empty
PostSubject: People On thebfc.tk Thinks That Apocalypse Is N00b$   People On thebfc.tk Thinks That Apocalypse Is N00b$ EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:59 am

people talk crap about us on the bfc web site. they say that we are point blank noobs. sometimes i point blank. try see for your self.
Back to top Go down
Vanion

Vanion

PostSubject: Re: People On thebfc.tk Thinks That Apocalypse Is N00b$   People On thebfc.tk Thinks That Apocalypse Is N00b$ EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:52 pm

omgsh
Back to top Go down
McGee

McGee

PostSubject: Re: People On thebfc.tk Thinks That Apocalypse Is N00b$   People On thebfc.tk Thinks That Apocalypse Is N00b$ EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:46 pm

there just jealous of our skill
Back to top Go down
BossPlayer

BossPlayer

PostSubject: Re: People On thebfc.tk Thinks That Apocalypse Is N00b$   People On thebfc.tk Thinks That Apocalypse Is N00b$ EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:05 am

noobs? They can lick my pubes! Those BFC and BFA guys are are a bunch of geeky D-Bs.

The most popular server for SWBF2 on the PlayStation is SWBFII Official. We rule that server! It's not our fault that team damage is off. We've adapted and excelled!

Plus, we only point blank when an enemy is right in front of us. What the heck are you supposed to do if you're a rocket guy? Switch to pistol and try for a head shot? psh!

I keep seeing this garbage on the various forums. If point blanking is so easy then why is that most of the top 20 is made up of US? Even the glitchers can't get close to the amount of kills that we get.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/bossplayer
McGee

McGee

PostSubject: Re: People On thebfc.tk Thinks That Apocalypse Is N00b$   People On thebfc.tk Thinks That Apocalypse Is N00b$ EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:34 pm

because like i said were good
Back to top Go down
Vanion

Vanion

PostSubject: Re: People On thebfc.tk Thinks That Apocalypse Is N00b$   People On thebfc.tk Thinks That Apocalypse Is N00b$ EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:12 pm

no kidding Razz
Back to top Go down
Skate

PostSubject: Re: People On thebfc.tk Thinks That Apocalypse Is N00b$   People On thebfc.tk Thinks That Apocalypse Is N00b$ EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:14 am

we should kill them ALL!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX

{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX

PostSubject: Re: People On thebfc.tk Thinks That Apocalypse Is N00b$   People On thebfc.tk Thinks That Apocalypse Is N00b$ EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:42 pm

Lol Guys, no offense, but why care what some other people think on the internet? Especially if you're never going to meet them anyways.... When I ran my egc (extreme gaming clan due to how we never stuck to just one game) ViD, my members and I didn't give a shit and told them to talk all the shit that they needed or wanted to because they were just random jack offs who were probably rape as kids by their daddies or had other home life problems that they were trying to take out on people who didn't really give a shit. I'll tell you what, I don't care if someone starts running their mouth about me, I'll just say that they are one of my many fans who are mad because they'll never be me.

For those of you who missed it this week on the Arena before I joined Apoc, I had a fan boy who first joined on Empire on Mustufar with the name of XxB.R.xXthe2nd. I saw that and the funny thing is, he was as good as me, but not better. lol I then told him I didn't need any more fans since I have too many to deal with as it is. He then logged as XxB.R.xX-NoSkill on the rebels. He talked all kinds of shit and I laughed at him most of the time and said he needs to quit being my biggest fan and find some one else to bother. After him failing miserably at trying to get me upset, he left and didn't come back. lol I wish he would come back on so I'd have another random idiot online to laugh at some more. See you all Sunday night. I'm spending time with my fiance' and my daughter until then. Take care and blessed be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theforsakengoth
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People On thebfc.tk Thinks That Apocalypse Is N00b$   People On thebfc.tk Thinks That Apocalypse Is N00b$ Empty

Back to top Go down

People On thebfc.tk Thinks That Apocalypse Is N00b$
Page 1 of 1