Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Website of the APOCs

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's have a Friendly Debate :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
{Apoc}ELITE_SNIPER

{Apoc}ELITE_SNIPER

Let's have a Friendly Debate :D Empty
PostSubject: Let's have a Friendly Debate :D   Let's have a Friendly Debate :D EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:24 pm

Ok here is topic.
SHOULD ALL SCHOOLS HAVE UNIFORMS! I made mine already :O. I'll share it tommarow. gtg and eat atm

Last edited by {Apoc}ELITE_SNIPER on Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a word...)
Back to top Go down
Vanion

Vanion

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a Friendly Debate :D   Let's have a Friendly Debate :D EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:22 am

no.

A uniform? thats just stupid why would anyone want to wear the same clothes as the other guy?
Back to top Go down
Aremus-X

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a Friendly Debate :D   Let's have a Friendly Debate :D EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:45 am

yeah good point.
Back to top Go down
http://501st.forumwise.com
{Apoc}ELITE_SNIPER

{Apoc}ELITE_SNIPER

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a Friendly Debate :D   Let's have a Friendly Debate :D EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:33 pm

But what if you have differnent choices....

Should ALL Schools Have Dress Codes?

Approve:
• No clothes discrimination (can be used as a counterexample)

Many people have been teased for “outdated” clothes. Some even are hurt from people telling them their clothes are hideous although they are taught to ignore mean comments. From these, people some don’t want to go to school anymore. Although it is only some people, schools want everyone to have a great time at the school. No put-downs or teasing to anybody. Everyone is almost the same with uniform.

• More of a Traditional School

It is more ethnic and neater. A school with 100’s of different outfits or a school with a few choices. A few choices! Again, it balances the social level of people. It also looks nicer for picture days.

• Easy finding what to wear

There is always trouble with the question of if I wore that to often, is that shirt to childish ect. With uniforms it doesn’t matter. You could wear the same color of shirt or shorts/pants and you can’t get teased. In fact, you will probably be recognized for it! A complement for doing what would get you teased in a school without uniform.

• Practical Benefit/ “Dress for Success”

Often, the dream job for students is to be a CEO of something. You can’t be a CEO if you don’t wear your dress code. It’s unethical to show up with shorts and no sleeve shorts. You have to wear a suit! Although dress codes are not suits, it represents that you have to wear the same thing everyday if you want a high title. You may not like it but they will get used to it and find it easy to wear the dress code for their work when they are an adult.

Dissaprove:
• Wanting to Show Their Style

Students want to be free on what they can wear. Making them wear uniform is against what they want. Being free on clothes can open the minds of learning instead of them thinking when can I change these clothes. They want to show

Ya, I spent all my life on it :p. jk it only took my an hour or 2. This is kinda basic
Back to top Go down
Vanion

Vanion

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a Friendly Debate :D   Let's have a Friendly Debate :D EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:42 pm

Wow, nice
Back to top Go down
McGee

McGee

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a Friendly Debate :D   Let's have a Friendly Debate :D EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:49 pm

dang thats inseane
Back to top Go down
Vanion

Vanion

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a Friendly Debate :D   Let's have a Friendly Debate :D EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:49 pm

I know right?
Back to top Go down
{Apoc}ELITE_SNIPER

{Apoc}ELITE_SNIPER

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a Friendly Debate :D   Let's have a Friendly Debate :D EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:51 pm

How is that so Razz
Back to top Go down
Vanion

Vanion

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a Friendly Debate :D   Let's have a Friendly Debate :D EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:59 pm

How can you write all of that?
Back to top Go down
{Apoc}ELITE_SNIPER

{Apoc}ELITE_SNIPER

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a Friendly Debate :D   Let's have a Friendly Debate :D EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:08 pm

Commitment XD
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}chills

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a Friendly Debate :D   Let's have a Friendly Debate :D EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:37 am

think about it like dis
a dresscode is better than coming to ur school everyday wit the same clothes
Back to top Go down
{Apoc}ELITE_SNIPER

{Apoc}ELITE_SNIPER

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a Friendly Debate :D   Let's have a Friendly Debate :D EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:48 am

Alright then....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a Friendly Debate :D   Let's have a Friendly Debate :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's have a Friendly Debate :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apocalypse :: Apoc General :: General-
Jump to: