Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Website of the APOCs

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[b]WHAT IS WRONG WITH US[/b]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Redleader

Redleader

[b]WHAT IS WRONG WITH US[/b] Empty
PostSubject: [b]WHAT IS WRONG WITH US[/b]   [b]WHAT IS WRONG WITH US[/b] EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:22 am

Guys we to settle this problem now please reply to this i'm thinking of a server that no one uses that we can use to bring the old Apocalypse back together it goes by the name star*wars classics a great server please again respond to make a day to do this Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
{Apoc}ELITE_SNIPER

{Apoc}ELITE_SNIPER

PostSubject: Re: [b]WHAT IS WRONG WITH US[/b]   [b]WHAT IS WRONG WITH US[/b] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:54 am

Wait what?
Back to top Go down
(apocalypse)Lt.L

PostSubject: Re: [b]WHAT IS WRONG WITH US[/b]   [b]WHAT IS WRONG WITH US[/b] EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:40 am

there are only a faw clans right now and when i go on swb2 online i only see to apoc clan members on names mr:noob and shawn we should do more clan wars
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ

GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: [b]WHAT IS WRONG WITH US[/b]   [b]WHAT IS WRONG WITH US[/b] EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:02 pm

(apocalypse)Lt.L wrote:
there are only a faw clans right now and when i go on swb2 online i only see to apoc clan members on names mr:noob and shawn we should do more clan wars
what about me and sho'nuff,who,ace,redleader,ringo,kingkongkiller,hugh,thats just in the past few days and tons more where have you been playing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [b]WHAT IS WRONG WITH US[/b]   [b]WHAT IS WRONG WITH US[/b] Empty

Back to top Go down

[b]WHAT IS WRONG WITH US[/b]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apocalypse :: Apoc General :: Conplaints-
Jump to: