Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Website of the APOCs

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOTSHOT is thinking about leaving

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HOTSHOT

HOTSHOT

HOTSHOT is thinking about leaving Empty
PostSubject: HOTSHOT is thinking about leaving   HOTSHOT is thinking about leaving EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:20 pm

I dont know if I should leave or what? Because I dont really talk to u guys that much or play in scrims or clan battles with u. I am basically just a name on the roster. What do u guys think?!
Back to top Go down
EmperorGunner

EmperorGunner

PostSubject: Re: HOTSHOT is thinking about leaving   HOTSHOT is thinking about leaving EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:49 pm

Hey dude listen ive been wit apoc for maybe 2 months now and ive only gotten on maybe 3 times within those 2 months. Everybody else on here has a ;ife other than battlefront and what im tryin to get across to you is that bein in a clan is not just for like "Oh im goin here cuz there all bad ass clan champs", no. you should be wit a clan becuz u like playin with them. Not becuz u talk to them al;ot or play with them alot.

afro
Back to top Go down
HOTSHOT

HOTSHOT

PostSubject: Re: HOTSHOT is thinking about leaving   HOTSHOT is thinking about leaving EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:06 pm

YEah but i barely play with them anymore. I mostly talk and play with MTD all the time. CONvince me to stay guys because i about 2 seconds from leaving./
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HOTSHOT is thinking about leaving   HOTSHOT is thinking about leaving EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:24 pm

Apoc loves you in our clan. We dont want you to leave, your a good team player, and friend. Please dont leave. Sad silent Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
https://teamapoc.forumotion.com
HOTSHOT

HOTSHOT

PostSubject: Re: HOTSHOT is thinking about leaving   HOTSHOT is thinking about leaving EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:29 pm

BUt I basically dont even do anything with u guys anymore. WTF!
Back to top Go down
EmperorGunner

EmperorGunner

PostSubject: Re: HOTSHOT is thinking about leaving   HOTSHOT is thinking about leaving EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:18 pm

Well it sounds like you really want to leave so i say go, i dont really have any patience for people that just want attention Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
HOTSHOT

HOTSHOT

PostSubject: Re: HOTSHOT is thinking about leaving   HOTSHOT is thinking about leaving EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 5:33 pm

I dont want attention u dumbshit! I am leaving. PEACE!
Back to top Go down
Aremus-X

PostSubject: Re: HOTSHOT is thinking about leaving   HOTSHOT is thinking about leaving EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:26 pm

WOW........Hes in trouble now........I am very good friends with his clan leader and I know he doesnt allow this.LOL!!!!I waste no time if some1 is acting like this....its not proper.
Back to top Go down
http://501st.forumwise.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOTSHOT is thinking about leaving   HOTSHOT is thinking about leaving Empty

Back to top Go down

HOTSHOT is thinking about leaving
Page 1 of 1