Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Website of the APOCs

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ENJOI aka ryan is leaving

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
{Apocalypse}CHILLAX

ENJOI aka ryan is leaving Empty
PostSubject: ENJOI aka ryan is leaving   ENJOI aka ryan is leaving EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:31 pm

i'm leaving becuase i wanted to joina jedi clan and i have playing conquest for a long time and i don't like it as much i'm sorry keep in contact
Back to top Go down
Vanion

Vanion

PostSubject: Re: ENJOI aka ryan is leaving   ENJOI aka ryan is leaving EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:13 pm

good-bye!
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}chills

PostSubject: Re: ENJOI aka ryan is leaving   ENJOI aka ryan is leaving EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:35 pm

cya buddy
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}CHILLAX

PostSubject: Re: ENJOI aka ryan is leaving   ENJOI aka ryan is leaving EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:24 pm

ok well i'm an idiot you guys are awesome i don't even know why i left if you will give me a second chance just reply to this post Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Vanion

Vanion

PostSubject: Re: ENJOI aka ryan is leaving   ENJOI aka ryan is leaving EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:41 pm

Sure everyone is cool in my book... but the lord of flies
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}CHILLAX

PostSubject: Re: ENJOI aka ryan is leaving   ENJOI aka ryan is leaving EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 7:38 pm

well i'm actuaally leavign this time we had fun forgive me and vanion thanks for your support same with mcgee,chills,and shawn Sad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vanion

Vanion

PostSubject: Re: ENJOI aka ryan is leaving   ENJOI aka ryan is leaving EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:17 pm

Bye-bye! Sad
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}CHILLAX

PostSubject: Re: ENJOI aka ryan is leaving   ENJOI aka ryan is leaving EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:05 pm

not leaving not after practice with a rocket and engie i owe it all to shawn and grizz lol and everyone else Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Vanion

Vanion

PostSubject: Re: ENJOI aka ryan is leaving   ENJOI aka ryan is leaving EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:53 pm

Here, here
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}CHILLAX

PostSubject: Re: ENJOI aka ryan is leaving   ENJOI aka ryan is leaving EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:16 pm

ok i'm official leaving and run my own clan again you guys can player hate all you want me you guys are still my friends ill miss you all
p.s my clan is TSF
Back to top Go down
McGee

McGee

PostSubject: Re: ENJOI aka ryan is leaving   ENJOI aka ryan is leaving EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:41 pm

i've been seeing you more and more though are you sure you knkow what quit means???
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}CHILLAX

PostSubject: Re: ENJOI aka ryan is leaving   ENJOI aka ryan is leaving EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:25 pm

well here im the clan hopper im sick and tried of milleneum glitching so i had to come back for the 4 time i really had to get my gaming on this game fixed i ahd to stop hopping i'm tired of this i wana come back so if you guys say no i'm still keeping my tag you guys are awesome last time i'm joiing i'm staying in apoc and shawn i'm sorry i know im an idiot but i learned way to much in apoc and that's a good thing but anyway my names CHILLAX for now afro
Back to top Go down
McGee

McGee

PostSubject: Re: ENJOI aka ryan is leaving   ENJOI aka ryan is leaving EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:32 pm

i knew you'd be back
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}CHILLAX

PostSubject: Re: ENJOI aka ryan is leaving   ENJOI aka ryan is leaving EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:49 am

NVM Shocked Sad afro Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ENJOI aka ryan is leaving   ENJOI aka ryan is leaving EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:04 pm

o wow. I dont think you are going to be accepted again. Rolling Eyes

Topic LOCKED.
Back to top Go down
https://teamapoc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ENJOI aka ryan is leaving   ENJOI aka ryan is leaving Empty

Back to top Go down

ENJOI aka ryan is leaving
Page 1 of 1